I’m looking to speak with PMO Leads for a brand new role working for a thriving company. You’d be joining a fantastic company that is a leader in their industry and they’re now looking for someone to come in and be an essential point of contact for both internal staff as well as the technical resources team for projects.
In this role it’s important you build effective relationships with customer and internal stakeholders to support project delivery.
· Providing a conduit for advice and guidance to the PM team for all project management processes, standards, and document templates
· Maintaining an appropriate File Share for Projects and PMO group
· Maintaining a master list of Project Management templates
· Ensuring adherence to project scaling process
· Establishing/maintaining relationships with Sales and Finance
· Supporting ongoing Projects/PMO initiatives for self learning and development
Your skills & experience:
· Experience providing co-ordination support to complex business functions
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Experience in the production of reports and dashboards
· Experience maintaining internal CMDB
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initative without supervision
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.