I’m working with a thriving managed services provider that specialises in the defence and security industries and they’re looking for a PMO Administrator to join them. In this role you’ll be an essential point of contact for internal staff and the technical resources team for projects.
You’ll be responsible for building appropriate and effective relationships with suppliers to support all project delivery.
· Providing support to the Project Management team for Bill of Materials management during the project lifecycle
· Tracking quotations requested and liaising with Project Managers regarding progress and challenges
· Maintaining a list of suppliers, equipment, and prices throughout any financial year
· Maintaining robust processes for equipment/licences procured
· Liaising with suppliers
· Ensuring project finances are accurately recorded and maintained
· Ensuring that Project Managers are informed immediately of any potential risks
Your skills & experience:
· Experience providing co-ordination support to complex business functions
· Experience Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience in the use of the company’s Xero accounting system and processes
· Experience providing support to Project Management Teams
· Microsoft Project
· Able to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.