Partner Success Manager
I’m working with one of the world’s largest Dynamics partner communities and they are looking for a Partner Success Manager to join them. This fast growing and ambitious company has offices in the US and throughout Europe and they’re known for being an incredible employer.
They are looking for a commercial and committed Partner Success Manager that’ll advise and consult their partners, ISV’s and System Integrators on how to leverage the technical services the company provide. You’ll be building a pipeline of projects with partners and driving the opportunities to a successful customer conclusion.
· Helping partners manage their current capability and capacity challenge within the Dynamics ecosystem through the company’s technical services
· Working with marketing to help define go-to-market campaigns to build pipeline
· Evangelise services benefits to the partners via various communications channels (roundtables, webcasts, etc.)
· Building sales pipeline for technical services and achieving annual services sales targets
· Providing 1st level commercial support with partners
· Nurturing project pipeline for technical services with partners
· Closing contracts with partners for technical services
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in a similar role
· Strong knowledge of the IT industry and SME business sector
· Strong knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem and its “channels”
· Experience and knowledge of cloud software solutions (D365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV, Finance and Supply chain, sales, marketing, Dataverse and PowerApps)
· Experience in consulting/implementing Dynamics projects
· Fantastic communication skills
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.