I am looking to speak with Operations Administrators as I am working with a thriving company that specialises in creating digital success solutions. They are known for designing, developing, managing and supporting business intelligence technologies for companies across the world and the UK.
This role would suit you if you have considerable experience in complex diary management, are process driven, and can manage a busy inbox.
· Managing a busy inbox, dealing competently with a wide range of issues from scheduling requests to customer requirements
· Being responsible for scheduling diaries across the business, ensuring the right resources are in the right place at the right time.
· Upholding admin processes and standards, demonstrating a process-driven and proactive approach to the task at hand
· Supporting the Operations Manager with organisational and admin duties which may vary day-to-day.
· Collating/monitoring customer feedback
· Overseeing the company’s fleet of vehicles and safety audits
· Data inputting/collating reports
· Drafting company documentation in line with standards and templates
· Preparing meeting rooms and greeting visitors
· Liaising with customers/employees as required
Your skills & experience:
· Complex diary management experience
· Scheduling resources in line with customer requirements
· Experience working in a commercial and customer-driven environment
· Process-driven approach
· Able to liaise with senior management, customers, and colleagues professionally
· Experience multi-tasking within a busy work environment
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.