I’m looking to speak with experienced Office Managers for a fantastic business. This is the perfect role for you if you thrive on multi-tasking and have experience in office management, as well as health and safety.
· Leading on health and safety across the building (policy formation and implementation, risk mitigation, fire safety and compliance, etc.)
· Being responsible for all aspects of office and building management (coordination of suppliers and maintenance, cost effective solutions, processes to support the smooth)
· Management of stock owned, retained, and issued by the business
· Managing the businesses fleet of vehicles.
· Supporting onboarding of all new starters, drafting company documentation in line with standards and templates
· Liaising with contractors as necessary to support the smooth running of business
· Administrative support to the senior leadership team if required
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in health and safety and office management
· Line managing a small team
· Experience working in a commercial and customer-driven environment
· Process driven
· Able to liaise with customers, senior management, and colleagues professionally
· Good attention to detail
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll get in touch to discuss the role in further detail.