New Business Consultant
I’m looking to speak with New Business Consultants for a brand-new role working for a business that specialises in a full range of IT support and consultancy solutions.
In this role your main focus will be to prospect new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You’ll be responsible for planning persuasive approaches and pitches which will convince potential clients to do business with the client. You’ll have to develop rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
· Cold calling as appropriate within market/geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline
· Prospecting potential new clients/converting into new business
· Identifying potential clients/decision makers within the client organisation
· Planning approaches/pitches. Working with the team to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participating in pricing the solution/service
· Handling objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
Your skills & experience:
· Prospecting skills
· Motivation for sales
· Sales Planning
· Market Knowledge
· Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
· Meeting Sales Goals
· CRM and Microsoft Office
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.