I’m looking to speak with .Net Developers for a fantastic new role with one of my Microsoft Gold Partner clients. This is a remote role but would see you going on-site to their offices in the Kent area 1-2 days a month.
You’d be joining the company’s newly formed Products team which focuses on solutions for the Power Platform and Dynamics 365. For this role you’ll need to be an experienced C# or .Net developer with a good knowledge of DevOps pipelines.
- Translating functional requirements and creating best in class solutions
- Making technical contributions to all Power App and D365 product development activities
- Continuing to keep up to date with industry best practices and making recommendations
- Architecting and delivering D365 and Power App solutions based on product development roadmaps
- Working with product teams to make sure solutions are delivered on time, to a high-standard and on budget
- Ensuring solutions provided by the business are highly maintainable, stable and supportable
- Providing additional support to the core customer support function where needed
Your skills & experience:
- A background working within a DevOps environment managing requirements backlogs, automated deployment pipelines, testing and code repositories
- Application development and support within an enterprise contact
- Azure Cloud Services
- Dynamics 365 & Power Platform experience (desirable)
- Web APIs and service-based architecture
- Able to apply engineering practices for design, build, test and deployment
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.