Are you a .Net Developer looking for a new role? Would you like to work for a thriving organisation, within a newly formed Products team that focuses on creating solutions for Power Platform and Dynamics 365?
For this role you’ll need to be an experienced .Net/C# developer with strong knowledge of DevOps pipelines.
· Architect/deliver D365 and Power App solutions based on product development roadmaps
· Make technical contributions to all D365/Power App product development
· Translate functional requirements and create best in class solutions
· Recommend process improvements within the team, participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews, and backlog refinement
· Working with the product team to make sure that solutions are delivered on time and on budget
· Providing additional support to the core customer support function where required
Your skills & experience:
· Experience working within a DevOps environment managing requirement backlogs, automated deployment pipelines, testing and code repositories
· Application development and support within an enterprise context
· Web APIs and service-based architecture
· Azure Cloud Services (desirable)
· Dynamics 365 & Power Platform (desirable)
Perks & Benefits:
· Flexible/remote working
· Holiday Purchase Scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Private Health Insurance
· Pension Scheme
· Paid training
· Collaborative break out area with a bar, large flat screen, Xbox, and a coffee machine
Interested in finding out more? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.