We are working with a fantastic organisation that is looking for a NAV Developer to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
Supporting and managing the continuous improvement of their ERP system, you will be providing technical expertise to transform business requirements into solutions for users to test prior to implementation.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Developing new & enhancing current functionalities based on business requirements and specifications
- Providing support & code fixes of core NAV configuration and third-party customisations
- Providing expertise and guidance to assist in training and building the in-house NAV support and development function
- Supporting testing to ensure developments are fit for purpose
- Ensure that what is developed is done so to industry best practice
- Ensuring that developments are written concisely, logically and efficiently, fully documenting and commenting
- Ensuring that existing and new customisations are written to facilitate an upgrade path to new NAV versions
- Creating technical documentation for all customisations and integrations
For this role you’ll need:
- Experience supporting a multi-site retail and/or e-commerce business within an ERP system
- Good knowledge of Dynamics NAV functionality & technical processes
- Fantastic understanding of the Dynamics NAV software architecture and the Client / Server Integrated Development Environment
- Experience as a software developer specifically working with NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language
- Strong communication skills at all levels
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.