Are you a NAV/BC Developer looking for a new challenge? If you would like to work for a business with a global presence where you’ll be playing a pivotal role then this could be the role for you.
If successful you’ll be part of a team responsible for implementing the Finance system strategy across more than 70 countries. You’ll be planning, implementing, and managing the movement of data between legacy systems and target finance systems, developing functionality in NAV/BC.
· Overseeing/ensuring delivery of all aspects of mapping, data analysis, transfer and reconciliation
· Leading on the Data Migration needs for systems implementations in international projects
· Creating tools to map/transform provided data into format accepted by BC Configuration Packages
· Performing development in NAV/BC to support processes
Your skills & experience:
· Development experience Business Central/NAV
· NAV/BC implementations
· Proven experience of management of data migration projects
· Knowledge of database systems
· Experience working within delivery teams for projects of varying scales and deadlines
· An understanding of data protection issues
· DevOps for Business Central (desirable)
· Knowledge of other applications such as Credit Management (Desirable)
· Finance data migrations (Desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.