Microsoft Platform Developer
Are you a Microsoft Platform Developer looking for a new role? Would you like a hybrid role where you’ll have varied days and the opportunity to build new skills while solving interesting problems?
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Development and Projects, and designing and building new applications to solve business problems using Microsoft Power Platform and ASP.Net technologies.
The environment is Microsoft centric and 100% cloud-based and the team you’ll be joining is relatively small but with significant responsibility.
· Designing, building and maintaining business applications and portals using Microsoft ASP.Net/Blazor/C#/Microsoft Power Platform
· Architect, design and code review solutions developed by external development partners/software providers
· SQL and PowerShell skills to enhance and automate existing data flows
· Technical liaison with external partners and software providers
· Take responsibility for the incorporation into DevOps processes of new applications and technology as they’re implemented
Your skills & experience:
· Software development experience (ASP.Net, Blazor, C#, Power Platform) and deploying to Azure with SQL databases
· Strong T-SQL skills
· DevOps practices and tools (CI/CD)
· UX design/UI app creation
· Software development lifecycle tools including Git for source control
· Microsoft Azure cloud
· Team player
· PowerShell or other similar systems focused scripting languages
· HTML/CSS, PHP, Python, Power Apps/Automate/Flow (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.