Microsoft Data Engineer
I’m looking to speak to a Microsoft Data Engineer for a role with one of my clients that is going through an outstanding period of evolution and they need someone to come in and join their growing Data Engineering and BI team.
You’ll be playing a central part of a team that’s tasked with continuously improving the Microsoft Azure based strategic data platform, by wrangling data from D365 and other sources, to producing dashboards for key business decisions and supporting predictive analysis projects.
· Owning the development/implementation of data and reporting solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies ((Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, etc.)
· Ensuring all work is carried through the environments, source controlled with regularity and that deployment packages are robust and well organised
· Ensuring all conflicts in this area are merged/escalated efficiently while supporting the development/enhancement of CI/CD pipelines
· Understanding document business requirements, evaluating options, researching and proposing suitable
· Establishing best practice guidelines for code management/deployment between cloud MI environments
· Identifying innovative ways to deliver business value, especially around exploiting Azure data intelligence capabilities
Your skills & experience:
· Delivery of modern data platform using relevant technologies/services in Microsoft Azure
· Development of SQL Server Integration Services solutions and Azure Data Factory
· T-SQL including stored procedures, temp tables & CTE’s with performance tuning
· Experience using GIT for CI/CD source control in Azure
· Data modelling concepts
· Interpreting/analysing complex data
· Code management & deployment tools
· Delivery of complex BI solutions
· Full stack project delivery experience and ownership
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.