Marketing Cloud Consultant
Are you a Marketing Cloud Specialist looking to work for an agency that works with some fantastic clients. Do you want to work somewhere where you’ll be the driving force of all things Salesforce?
Well you’re in luck because we’re working with an amazing acquisition and engagement agency in London that’s looking for a Salesforce guru to come on board. A main part of your role would be working closely with one of their most important clients to support their strategy and data teams in building all PRM and CRM activity. They work with a host of other clients that have Salesforce and they want you to come in and extend their offering to include Salesforce implementation and consultancy on a B2C and B2B basis.
If you’re someone that has experience building complex journeys, are used to working across multiple teams (tech, strategy, creative, etc) agency side, then they’d love to speak with you. You’ll need to have experience supporting clients with technical and strategic recommendations on using Salesforce, and at the end of the day just have the drive and desire to join a company where you will shape their future in your specialism.
Why this company?
You’ll be joining a global team that’s 600 strong and growing. They not only pride themselves on an open collaborative work environment where talent is nurtured, but they also have big ambitions, already a multi-award winning agency. You’ll be given the opportunity to further develop your skills with ongoing training courses and industry events as well.
If an organization that believes team spirit, a good work ethic and fun are intrinsic to their success is your cup of tea, then you’ll be the right fit.
- Provide analytics/data driven recommendations for journeys
- Set-up, test, implement, and optimize journeys in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- Manage content for personalized communications through Email Studio/Content Builder
- Implement & optimize Data Extensions
- Support to agency and client for all things Marketing Cloud
- Implement business logic into communications (i.e. AMPScript)
- Get data in and out of Marketing Cloud via Connector, APIs, etc.
A bit about your background:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud
- Content Builder
- Journey Builder
- Analytics Builder
- Email Studio
- Contact Builder
- Some knowledge/experience of Interaction Studio and Automation Studio
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- A general understanding of enterprise-level marketing automation and CRM
- Stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding of the full Marketing Cloud product suite and wider Salesforce solutions
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with the client service, data and technical teams
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role shortly.