Lead Salesforce Developer
Are you a Lead Salesforce Developer looking for your next role? We’re working with a fantastic organisation that’s looking for someone to come in and be responsible for Salesforce design and development for their client, from change requests to quick start Salesforce implementations through to global scale rollouts.
You will be working on projects across the Salesforce ecosystem including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, and Pardot. You’ll also be working with senior managers in designing and sizing potential projects by responding to RFPs and developing PoCs and presenting these to prospects/customers. You’ll also be taking on a mentee role, mentoring more junior members and taking a leading role in projects.
- Understanding user requirements and projects’ success criteria in order to design and build solutions that fulfil the needs of our customers
- Sizing proposals, projects and tasks and validate designs and effort estimates
- Implementing / enhancing / integrating Salesforce solutions for clients
- Providing technical leadership on projects including setting design direction and reporting back project status to project groups and Ribbonfish managers
- Showing Initiative and innovation in supporting account executives and senior Ribbonfish managers by developing PoCs for prospects and existing customers
- Contributing to technology strategy and ensure development principles, standards and best practice are adhered to
- Researching changes in new versions of Salesforce and other integrated applications; provide updates and recommendations to the team and to customers when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Guiding and mentoring junior staff in best practice
- Development of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem across Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Force.com
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform Developer 2 and App Builder certifications
- Systems integration experience (ERP solutions, Identity Management, websites and ecommerce)
- Source control skills/knowledge of source code management tools
- Agile/Scrum principles
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fantastic presentation/verbal skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective
- Understanding of general business processes including sales and marketing, and publishing experience beneficial.
- Experience using collaboration tools e.g. Jira
- Able to work in a team, and independently
- Able to work independently and engage line-manager as needed
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.