Lead Salesforce Developer
I’m working with a fantastic organization that has been going from strength to strength and they’re looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join their team. This is a hybrid role that would see you working from home four days a week and the remaining day from their London or Lancaster based offices.
As the Lead Developer you’ll be leading a team of developers across multiple offices, while being responsible for delivering the architecture and design of complex solution components like cross-platform integrations, custom development on the Salesforce platform, and security.
· Architecting, designing, developing, and implementing end-to-end solutions for systems integration and custom development projects
· Working with complex triggers, batch classes, controllers, and web services
· Designing and developing Lightning Experience components and Visual Force pages on Force.com platform
· Maintaining/reviewing existing applications with a view of continuous automation/improvement that is consistent with industry standards
· Investigating/implementing new technology, methods, systems, and services for scalable, secure and reliable data distribution and management in Salesforce
· Working together with various departments to make sure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
Your skills & experience:
· Full Salesforce developer certifications
· Extensive experience as a Salesforce Developer/Architect
· Fluent with various Salesforce products/technologies (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud)
· Experience in business analysis and requirements definition
· API based integration experience, understanding of XML, WSDL, OO programming
· Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.