Lead .Net Developer
I’m working with a fast-growing IT managed solutions and digital solutions provider that’s looking for a technically capable Lead .Net Developer to join their team. You’d be joining a company that has seen a significant period of growth, has further growth plans, while being focused on investing in its people. This is a hybrid role that would see you working on-site in Manchester one day a week.
The person they’re looking for will be doing a mixture of hands-on development as well as technical leadership of a small team. You’ll be playing a key role in working with stakeholders, contributing to internal development strategy, and making key decisions.
The system uses many elements of the azure ecosystem and has an exciting roadmap that leverages new Azure features as well as new technologies.
The role’s focus:
· .Net Core and C#
· Azure Web Application hosting experience/knowledge
· ASP.Net MVC, Web API
· Developing/architecting Azure solutions
· Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), Entity Framework and LINQ
· Developing large complex applications
Your skills & experience
· Problem-solving skills
· Inquisitive nature
· Proactive approach with an ability to prioritise and effectively manage your time working in a fast-paced business
· Personable approach
· Fantastic communication skills
· Adaptable to changing requirements
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.