Lead D365 F&O Technical Consultant
I’m looking to speak with Lead D365 F&O Technical Consultants that are looking for their next role? If you’d like a home-based role, while working for a growing Microsoft Gold Partner then I’ve got the role for you. This is a remote role, however some occasional days on-site at their Midlands location will be required.
The business is a D365 F&O specialist partner that mainly works on Manufacturing projects and is known for being a great place to work, not only offering the chance to work on interesting projects but also nurturing their employees and giving them both career and professional development opportunities. This role is ideal for you if your aim is to become a Dev Manager within the business and lead on the technical side.
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering complex D365 F&O projects for clients, including offering solution architecture, deployments, delivery and management of customer expectations.
You day-to-day will look something like this:
· Design/develop appropriate and scalable solutions based on best practices
· Lead meetings to clearly explain the technical solutions we recommend to clients
· Complete development of product solutions
· Creating high quality functional/technical documentation
· Acting as a mentor and subject matter expert for members of your team
· Ensuring solutions always deliver the expected end user benefits
· Provide a level of QA on every project
· Maintaining relevant knowledge of third party products that may offer value to clients
· Experience developing MS Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
· Able to understand strategic objectives and design/govern suitable solutions
· Able to communicate with, influence, and manage customer expectations Manufacturing experience
· Fantastic requirement gathering/business process mapping skills
· Microsoft Azure in context of project deployments
· Proven track-record of leading successful implementation of technological solutions within large companies
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.