Junior SharePoint Consultant
I’m working with one of the UK’s leading IT managed services provider that’s looking for a Junior SharePoint Consultant to join their team. This role is initially on-site, but then turns into a hybrid position after 3 months once probation is passed.
The company creates bespoke solutions using tech in the Microsoft 365 stack including Power Platform, SharePoint, Dynamics and Business Central. You’d be joining a fast-paced environment where continued professional development is encouraged, and talent is recognised.
· Designing and customisation
· Data migration
· Project write-ups
· Monitoring and updating
· Providing valuable project support to consultants and developers as they deliver bespoke solutions using SharePoint and the Power Platform primarily.
· Recognising/developing opportunities for new and existing customers
· Providing assistance fielding support tickets by reviewing, assessing, and allocating tasks received through the helpdesk.
Your skills & experience:
· Understanding of core Microsoft products including Office 365
· Awareness of project management and able to multitask
· Able to work independently and in a team
· Able to think analytically and creatively to help customers solve business challenges
· Educated to degree level
· Good understanding of web-based software and relational databases (desirable)
· Experience in a customer support-based role (desirable)
· Experience with Microsoft business software (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.