Junior Salesforce Developer
We need to talk if you’re a Junior Salesforce Developer looking to nurture your career and kick-start your professional development while working for a business that believes in transformations that have people at their core.
This education tech business has an approach that combines world-class expertise, scalable technology, and award-winning design to deliver unrivalled experiences for organisations and individuals who want to see real change.
They’re in need of an ambitious and out-of-the-box thinker like you, who can come in and help design world-class applications for their ever-evolving CRM requirements. You’ll be designing and developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform, while also triaging support cases from users.
· Meeting with PM’s to determine their CRM needs
· Designing, coding, implementing Salesforce applications
· Testing the stability/functionality of the application
· Developing bespoke solutions within the Salesforce platform
· Troubleshooting/fixing bugs
· Maintaining the security/integrity of the application software/platform
Your skills & experience:
· Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
· Lightning Component and Design Development
· Flows & Process Builder
· Experience in administration setup (security controls, managing users, and data, etc)
· Able to problem solve high-level software/application issues
· Salesforce certification would be desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.