Junior Project Manager
I’m working with a thriving fully managed secure ICT services company that’s looking to welcome a Junior Project Manager. They’re searching for a person who will join the team and help with the delivery and implementation of project plans.
As the successful Junior Project Manager you’ll be taking the lead on smaller projects and assisting and advising project managers on the management of larger deliveries. You’ll be coordinating projects, schedules, and tracking progress and results of projects.
- Monitoring project progress
- Creating project plans
- Reporting project results
- Being the lead on smaller deliveries
- Managing project RAID and escalate when needed
- Running project progress meetings
- Maintaining momentum on delivery of tasks required to deliver the outcomes of the project
Your skills & experience:
- Awareness of project management methodologies such as Agile and Prince2
- Be comfortable working in an IT focused delivery function
- Able to work independently and within a team both internally and externally to the company
- Have a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Have industry knowledge
- Negotiating/influencing skills
- Engaging and passionate
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.