Junior .Net Developer
Are you a Junior .Net Developer looking for the chance to work for a fantastic organisation where you’ll develop your skills? Would you like to work for a thriving company that bases its exceptional levels of customer service on state-of-the art IT systems?
If successful, you’ll be joining a well-rounded team of professionals where you’ll be working on writing clean, maintainable code. This role will be rewarding for you, if you’re a motivated individual who is keep to develop yourself and play a pivotal part in the wider teams’ success.
· Writing efficient, clean code based on specifications
· Troubleshoot, debugging and upgrading existing software
· Integrating software services and 3rd party services
· Creating technical documentation
· Participating in code reviews, identifying and applying best practices for software development
· Working as part of a team with other developers to build and deliver features
· Recommending and implementing new technologies, systems, and processes to increase productivity
Your skills & experience:
· Experience of .Net
· ASP.Net Framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns
· Familiar with architecture styles/APIs (RPC, REST)
· An understanding of Agile methodologies
· An attention to detail
· Experience writing maintainable and readable code
· Able to priorities workload
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.