Junior Microsoft/Azure Data Engineer
I am working with a fantastic Manchester-based organisation that is looking for a Junior Microsoft/Azure Data Engineer to join their technology team. This is a role that will allow you to grow your skills through the delivery of data insights to all areas of their business. This role will see you working from their Manchester City Centre offices and 2-3 times a week from home.
The company’s overall technology landscape is centred around Microsoft, with core systems of Dynamics 365 NAV, CRM and Office 365 integrated with a wide range of Azure deployed services and portals that have been developed in-house.
Their technology team is 15 strong and you’ll be required to be able to work well and play your part effectively. You’ll be successful if you’re able to innovate as well as being effective in the delivery of data and analytic solutions.
· Developing/implementing business intelligence and reporting solutions using the latest Azure tech: Azure Analysis Service, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, Azure Synapse Analytics.
· Supporting and enhancing on-premises integration platform using SQL Server Integration Services
· Addressing the backlog of reporting and data quality requests
· Working with system/business owners to identify and address data quality issues
Your skills & experience:
· Development experience in BI, reporting, data, and databases
· Strong skills in developing T-SQL stored procedures, views and CTE’s
· Experience in a customer focused role, both external and internal
· Microsoft SQL Server Platform- DB, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, or other BI & reporting development tools
· Fantastic debugging, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· Familiar with Power BI
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.