Junior D365 CE Support Analyst
Our client, a leading Microsoft partner is looking to welcome a Junior D365 CE Support Analyst to their team. The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about providing stellar customer service and is knowledgeable of D365 CE.
The main purpose of the role is to resolve issues in a timely manner, to deliver bits of D365 CE customization within budget and timescales and help develop the support processes, systems and functions, among other things.
Your main responsibilities:
· Presenting solutions to clients/assisting with implementation of solutions
· Taking full ownership of assigned cases
· Customising/configuring D365 CE
· Gathering requirements via phone for small change requests
· Delivering remote user training
· Managing customer expectations
· Monitoring the portal for new cases
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Making support processes as efficient as possible
· Logging time against cases
· Knowledge of Microsoft D365 CE (including standard functionality, sales, marketing, customer service modules)
· Able to understand problems, come up with solutions and implement changes
· Able to build relationships with suppliers, partners, customers and prospective customers
· Able to work part of a team
· Able to recognize if a problem needs to be escalated
· Knowledge of D365 CE usage (Browsers, Tablet, Outlook, Mobile Applications)
· Knowledge of configuring Outlook CRM plugin
· Knowledge of related technologies (SharePoint, Office365, PowerBI, SQL, Yammer)
If you’re interested in this role, then apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.