Junior Application Support Analyst
We are working with an exciting London based luxury fashion brand that is looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join their team. You’ll be helping to manage and maintain the NAV ERP system, while keeping an eye on the Helpdesk system for all ERP related tickets. This role offers hybrid working arrangements, with 3 days in their London office and 2 days from home.
You’ll be responsible for general first line support including setting up new users, applying and updating permissions, as well as maintaining support documentation.
· Providing application support for all NAV modules daily
· Updating tickets to ensure that users are informed of progress
· Undertaking active monitoring of platforms and the ticketing system
· Managing user issues, conducting 1st and 2nd line support/investigation
· Updating tickets to make sure users are informed of progress
· Assisting with training/onboarding new users
· Updating documentation/knowledge base
· Supporting Business Applications Support Analysts with projects
Your skills & experience:
· Interest/understanding of any ERP system (NAV preferred)
· Experience using NAV
· Helpdesk/Desktop Support/Application support
· Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
· Retail POS experience advantageous
· Able to collaborate and communicate with business partners/users
· Able to write detailed documentation/instructions
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.