Junior Application Support Analyst
We are working with a fantastic retail brand that are looking for a Junior Application Support Analyst to join them at their London-based offices. This role is ideal for you if you want to work for a company that values their employees and offers career progression opportunities, while giving you the tools to develop your professional skill set.
In this role you’d be supporting the Business Applications Support Analyst in managing and maintaining the NAV ERP system. You’d be responsible for first line support including setting up new users, applying and updating permissions and maintaining support documentation.
· Application support for all NAV modules
· Updating tickets to ensure users are informed of progress
· Active monitoring of platforms/ticketing system
· Daily user management including creating new accounts and updating permission groups
· Managing user issues
· Assisting with training/onboarding new users
· Updating documentation/knowledge base
Your skills & experience:
· Understanding/interest in any ERP system (NAV preferred)
· Experience using NAV advantageous
· Helpdesk/Application Support/Desktop Support
· MS Office skills
· Retail POS experience (desirable)
· Able to write detailed instructions/documentation
· Able to communicate and work together with business partners and users
· Enthusiastic and willing to learn new technology and software
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.