ITIL Process Manager
If you’re an experienced ITIL Process Coordinator looking to join a business with several sites across the UK, where you’ll be working on interesting projects then this is the role for you.
You’ll be responsible for coordinating and implementing ITIL processes to ensure that the company’s IT services meet business needs and are delivered efficiently.
· Implementing/maintaining ITIL processes including Incident, Problem, Change, and Configuration Management
· Ensure that changes to IT services are planned, implemented, and evaluated in accordance with ITIL best practices
· Coordinating/managing the resolution of IT incidents and problems in a timely and efficient manner
· Collaborating with other IT teams and stakeholders to ensure that ITIL processes are integrated into all aspects of IT service delivery
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in ITIL support coordination
· Knowledge of ITIL frameworks and best practices
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· IT service management tools and ticketing systems
· ITIL Intermediate V3 or ITIL 4 Managing professional qualifications
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.