IT Technical Project Manager
I’m looking to speak with IT Technical Project Managers that are looking to join a thriving business that has grown rapidly over the last 7 years and that has ambitious plans to grow even further in the next 5 years.
You’ll be playing a critical role in the business, delivering IT services and managing suppliers that provide those services. You’ll also be working closely with technology management to identify, justify, commission, and deliver IT improvement projects, while also working with other peers to deliver activities related to advancing the business integration.
This is a highly varied role that requires someone with an extensive IT background and a passion for the work they do. Ideally you’ll have had previous experience in a hands-on development, or system design role.
· Ownership of all technology services used by the business unit
· Working with business units and technology leadership, identifying, shaping and justifying a portfolio of IT projects to enable business growth, operational efficiency, and client service delivery.
· Supporting, contributing to, and delivering IT related activities
· Hands-on development of point solutions using Power Platform to solve problems/drive operational efficiency in the business unit
· Line management of 2-3 IT development staff
Your skills & experience:
· Project management skills following a structure methodology on small-medium IT development projects delivering business change
· Preparing business cases to justify IT projects
· Exposure to business application software development
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Sills in app development using Power Platform technology (or a desire to learn quickly)
· Technology architecture/design understanding across the stack (databases, applications, user interfaces, security, and networking)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.