IT Support Technician
I’m working with an expanding American retailer that’s looking to grow their UK based team by welcoming a IT Technician. Due to the recent additions of retail locations across Europe and the UK, the opening of a new EU website and growth of functions across Europe this role will be pivotal in providing technical IT support to employees across the business including retail, remote, and head office employees.
The business is changing quickly and you’d be working within a small tight-knit team that works together to resolve issues for the European team. You’ll be pivotal in supporting that aim and assisting the European IT team in implementing, managing, and maintaining networking and hardware equipment.
· Providing outstanding levels of IT support to users across Italy, France and the UK
· Enabling faster and smarter business processes and assisting in implementing analytics for meaningful insights
· Working to maintain/improve problem resolution times
· Building/maintaining a healthy working relationship with counterparts and third party service providers
· Managing the support desk and responding to enquiries made via the portal, email, phone, or in person
· Recording, updating, documenting requests using the IT helpdesk system
· Technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software
· Running reports and carrying out analysis to identify common user complaints and problems to improve resolution times
Your skills & experience:
· Advanced knowledge of a wide range of computer systems software, applications (MS Office), hardware (Dell), networking (Cisco and Meraki), and communications (MS Outlook)
· Windows 7, 10, and Server 2012-19
· Able to diagnose and rectify a wide range of complex computer hardware and software problems
· Able to provide advanced technical assistance and comprehensive problem resolution to end-users
· Organization and time management
· Fluent in French highly desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.