IT Support Analyst
Are you an experienced IT support engineer looking for your next challenge? We’re working with a fantastic client in Oldham that’s looking for someone who can come in and provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business. If successful you’d be responsible for maintaining/supporting the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, as well as the Microsoft Exchange environment and any other hardware/software related issues.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to be faced with a wide range of IT activities and projects.
- Responding to all support calls and e-mails
- Diagnosing/resolving technical issues
- Supporting/maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Setting up new laptops and desktops
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Installing software to desktops and laptops
- Patching of network and phones
- Providing support for MAC PCs
- Escalating issues to senior staff where necessary
- Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
- Fault finding to servers
Your skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Server / Client IT systems
- D365 BC/NAV experience (Desirable)
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
- Ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in further detail.