IT Procurement Executive
I’m working with a thriving fully managed secure ICT services company that’s looking to welcome a Procurement Executive to their team.
As the successful IT Procurement Executive you’ll be working with the Commercial and Bid Management Team and CFO in effectively managing the supply chain and delivering a fist-class service-driven culture with value for money at its heart.
- Building/maintaining appropriate relationships with supplier commercial, procurement and supply chain teams
- Managing Procurement Projects including leading the communication/management of relationships with external suppliers and partners
- Supporting the Bid and Client Services Lead +CFO with upcoming projects by ensuring baseline cost inputs are extant
- Analysing relevant supply chain data to make informed supply chain decisions
- Negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers reflecting volume and contract length discounts
- Understanding sales pipeline and product roadmap to implement both long & short term category plans
- Proactive monitoring of Supplier Performance, KPIs, SLAs & Contract Management
Your skills & experience:
- Previous experience of Procurement and Sub-Contractor liaison preferably in an IT environment
- Purchasing and/or Supplier experience essential
- MS Office skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels with strong influencing, diplomacy and interpersonal skills
- Financially astute
- Commercially focused
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Vendor Management/SRM
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.