IT Infrastructure Project Manager
I’m looking to speak with IT Infrastructure Project Managers for a brand new urgent contract role. I’m working with a business that is looking to migrate its infrastructure by the end of April. This is a contract role set to commence by the 22nd of March and last until mid-May.
In this short-term role you’ll be required to plan and oversee the execution of work to roll-out end-user devices, networks, telephone, printers and VPNs. You’ll also be working closely with suppliers and staff to prepare for the migration of the Office 365 account from the acquired business to the group.
For this remote role you’ll need:
· Technical experience with Office 365 administration, Windows build
· Be an IT all-rounder with hands on experience managing end-user infrastructure
· Experience managing small projects and working with IT staff/suppliers
· Experience managing Cyber Essentials (certification will be advantageous)
· Good judgement and communication skills
· Able to anticipate what could go wrong
· Experience driving delivery through multiple vendor/internal teams
· Microsoft InTune
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.