IT Infrastructure Engineer
I’m looking to speak with IT Infrastructure Engineers for a brand new role with one of my thriving clients. You’ll be joining an established team whose responsibilities include building, implementing, and maintaining new and existing secure IT environments.
For this role you’ll need to be able to attain SC clearance due to the nature of the work.
· Building, implementing, and supporting IT infrastructure solutions (hardware, network devices, storage systems, virtualisation technologies)
· Troubleshooting/resolving infrastructure-related issues (network connectivity, server failures, performance bottlenecks)
· Installing, configuring, maintaining server operating systems, etc
· Document system configurations, procedures, and infrastructure changes in the form of LLDs
Your skills & experience:
· Experience as an IT Infrastructure Engineer/similar
· In-depth knowledge of server hardware, network protocols, storage technologies
· Virtualisation technologies (VMWare or Hyper-V)
· Security practices ( firewalls, NSX, intrusion detection systems, etc)
· Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, O365, Active Directory, WSUS
· AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· Fantastic problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.