Infrastructure Team Lead
Are you an Infrastructure Team Lead looking for your next challenge? Would you like to join a company where you’ll be responsible for leading a team of infrastructure engineers, while ensuring the seamless operation of critical IT systems, all the while working for a business that works with Security and Defence government departments?
If you’ve got an extensive technical background, are highly organised, and you’re adept at effectively leading a team of engineers then this is the role for you.
· Leading/managing a team of infrastructure engineers to design, deploy, and maintain the organisation’s IT infrastructure
· Ensuring all IT systems and networks are running efficiently, reliably, and securely
· Working with PM’s and other stakeholders to ensure successful deployment of projects within deadlines and budgets
· Monitoring/evaluating deployment process, identifying areas for improvement/implementing necessary changes
· Providing technical leadership/guidance to the team
· Ensuring compliance with policies, standards, and regulations related to IT infrastructure
Your skills & experience:
· Experience leading engineering/deployment teams
· Working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Networking, firewalls, routing, and switches
· Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V)
· Cloud Computing
· Storage (SAN, NAS)
· OS (Linux, Windows)
· Secure communication (deployment/management of Cryptographic devices)
· Leadership skills
· Risk assessment skills
· Innovative thinking and design practices
· Impactful communication skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.