Information Security Consultant
I’m working with a fantastic company that’s looking for a passionate Information Security Consultant to join them. This is a hybrid role that would see you leading the developing Information Security team for a thriving IT managed service provider.
You’d be reporting to the Infrastructure Director while working closely with existing teams and clients to help them identify and solve their IT Security needs.
· Production of reports on security posture for internal infrastructure/cloud security (mainly, but not limited to Azure & MS365)
· Working with clients and internal teams on security and compliance frameworks such as CIS, NIST, and ISO27001
· Using reporting, testing, monitoring, and analysis tools/software to identify & interpret unusual or suspicious activity
· Able to evaluate/identify potential risks and vulnerabilities
· Developing proactive plans to anticipate issues/protect information from threats such as unauthorised access, file damage, and data loss
· Expert understanding of cyberattacks, malware, and the behaviours of cybercriminals
· Liaising with stakeholders to ensure Cyber & InfoSec capabilities are articulated and understood
· Working with clients to investigate and respond to security breaches and incidents effectively
· Putting solutions in place to prevent future incident
· Managing & mentoring to more junior team members in the security team
Your skills & experience:
· Information security and risk management
· Knowledgeable in security standards, frameworks, and methodologies.
· ISO27001, Kill Chain, NIST, PCI
· Internal infrastructure and cloud security controls
· Drafting security policies/procedures
· Security solutions such as EDR, SIEM, SOAR
· Experience leading and mentoring teams
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.