We are working with a fantastic Manchester-based organisation that are looking for an HR Manager to join their fully remote and agile team. Voted one of Europe’s fastest growing companies by the Financial Times 2020, the company is going from strength-to-strength and they’re looking for someone who can join them on their journey.
As a hands-on HR Manager, your main focus will be on developing and coaching managers to make sure that all processes are defined, embedded, and implemented consistently. You’ll develop long term people initiatives, while driving execution tactically and managing the balance between the two.
· Helping to develop/build employer brand as a company of choice
· Working with the events team on company cultural events
· Keeping up to date with latest innovations in the HR world
· Measuring employee engagement via surveys, exit interviews, and other channels
· Act as first point of contact for all HR queries
· Managing and advising on employee relations/coaching issues
· Managing the talent and succession planning process
· Promoting positive performance management across the business
· Owning the production of HR data and identifying trends/recommendations for improvements
Your skills & experience:
· Experience working as a HR Manager
· Experience in a high-growth consultancy environment would be desirable
· Driven by the desire to do the right thing for the business and its employees
· Action oriented
· Comfortable working strategically and tactically
· Fantastic communication skills
· Great coaching skills
· Able to build relationships quickly
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.