Are you an HR professional looking to join a reputable and thriving organisation that has several sites across the UK and is the leader in their industry? If you have a passion for supporting a company’s biggest asset- their people, then we’d love to hear from you.
This role will pose challenges, yet also be immensely rewarding. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be juggling a whole range of spinning plates, continuously trying to make sure one doesn’t drop.
As the successful HR Generalist you’ll be working as part of an established senior leadership team where you’ll be developing and implementing the business’s HR strategy.
· Developing/implementing HR strategies
· Working alongside L&D in upskilling managers
· Providing guidance on employee relations queries
· Giving guidance/coaching management teams and encouraging managers to make effective people decisions
· Advice on all areas of company policy, employment law, employee relations and best practice
Your skills & experience:
· Experience in an HR Generalist position
· Well organised
· People development
· Performance management
· Good project management/strategic planning
· CIPD Qualified desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.