Are you a highly personable and organised HR Administrator looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a company that prides itself on being a fantastic place to work, going that extra mile to make sure its staff are well looked after and happy? If this sounds like your ideal workplace then you might be the right person for the role!
The role would see you supporting the HR Manager and current administrator with varied administration tasks across the entire employment lifecycle. This will include areas such as recruitment coordination, onboarding new starters, data-processing, organising event and more along the way. You’ll have to be able to easily build rapport with all stakeholders in the business and you’ll act as a first point of call for employees and office suppliers.
For this role you’ll need:
· Fantastic attention to detail
· Bags of enthusiasm and energy
· Excellent Word and Excel skills
· Able to communicate well with various departments in the business
· Can-do attitude
· Understand the importance of confidentiality involved in the HR department
· Word and Excel skills
· Sense of initiative
· Experience in a HR role
· Customer-focused approach
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.