Health & Safety Facilities Manager
I’m looking to speak to experienced Health & Safety and Facilities Managers for a brand new role, joining one of my thriving clients. This role would be ideal for you if you have experience in office management and health and safety, and you are adept at multi-tasking and love new challenges.
· Health and Safety policy formation and implementation
· Compliance with legislation
· Risk mitigation
· Fire safety and compliance
· Routinely reporting on health and safety matters to the Board of Directors
· Ensuring co-ordination of suppliers/maintenance
· Review and renewal of existing suppliers/contractors
· Sourcing cost effective solutions/processes to support the smooth running of the office
· Managing any projects relating to the office/grounds
· Insurance policies for the business
· Leading on office security and management of access cards, etc.
Your skills & experience:
· Extensive experience in health and safety and office management
· Line management of a small team
· Experience in a commercial and customer-driven environment
· Able to liaise with senior management
· Process-driven approach
· Good attention to detail
· Positive and proactive attitude
· Excellent verbal and written skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.