Head of Project Delivery
I’m working with a distinguished Solution Partner for Business Applications specialising in cutting-edge solutions within the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O) space. The company’s commitment to excellence has earned them a reputation for delivering innovative, tailored solutions to their clients. As they continue to expand, they are seeking an experienced and versatile D365 F&O Delivery Manager to join their dynamic team and manage a team comprised of of solution architects, project managers, developers, and support consultants.
- Direct and motivate the Delivery/Project Teams, ensuring optimal performance and collaboration.
- Manage scope, budget and timing on all projects, ensuring delivery success
- Determine the most suitable approach based on the understanding of the client’s requirements and devise a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project.
- Manages client expectations and ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Provide consistent and clear communication between all project stakeholders
- Management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, processes and tools that support enhancements in productivity, efficiency, issue resolution and cost
- Assist in preparing Pre-Sales materials and creating proposals for prospects or existing clients
Your skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and delivering D365 F&O projects.
- Extensive D365 F&O product knowledge.
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, including proposal development and client presentations.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to team growth and development.
- UK based with a willingness to travel (full UK driving license)
- Microsoft Catalyst trained (advantageous)
Interested? Apply now to find out more.