Head of Marketing
I’m looking for a Head of Marketing for one of my thriving clients. They’re looking for someone who is passionate, innovative, and who has a background in tech marketing.
You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running to develop the communications, digital, and marketing strategy for the company. Your extensive expertise and innovative ideas will help drive revenue and increase brand awareness, while your track record of multi-channel delivery will give you the advantage of being able to manage the full marketing mix.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help further establish the brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, I’d love to hear from you.
· Developing an integrated marketing and digital strategy to support the company’s strategy, purpose, values, and business plan.
· Creating strategies for all Marketing teams, including Communications, Creative, Digital, and Advertising.
· Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
· Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
· Crafting quarterly and annual hiring plans
· Ensuring brand message is strong and consistent across all marketing efforts and channels
· Monitoring competition
· Leading internal and external communications
· Taking responsibility for the quality of the marketing plan and outcomes, ensuring overall member value and reach
· Overall bran positioning/fulfilment of brand guardian role
· Effective leadership and development of the team with clear objectives, effective coaching and appraisals.
· Leading internal communications, market research and insights
Your skills & experience:
· Background of marketing in a tech environment
· Experience developing/delivering comprehensive marketing and digital plans across the full mix of requirements (communications, email, social media, brand, website)
· Expertise in digital marketing (delivery of content strategy, social media and performance marketing activity)
· Experience leading and developing marketing teams
· Creative thinker with the ability to inspire and engage people around them
· Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
If this sounds like you then apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.