Group Head of IT
We are looking for a driven Group Head of IT for an outstanding opportunity to join a business that’s going through a key moment in their growth as an organisation. A rapidly growing business, they’re looking for someone to come in and be responsible for all End User Compute services across the group, which includes smartphones, telephony services, end-user Windows devices, etc.
Their strategy as a business is to consolidate all End User IT services into one standard operating model. As the Group Head of IT you’ll be responsible for the delivery of End User Service, and planning and managing the migration of end-user services for newly acquired businesses onto the group model.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a passion for your work and be able to work together with other members of the IT team, external suppliers, and business users to achieve goals. This is a hybrid role that would see you splitting your time between working from home and various offices as and when required.
· Service management of all End User IT services (compute, service desk, telephony, Microsoft 365, and print)
· Management of external suppliers in the delivery of services
· Cost management relating to end-user devices, Microsoft licences, and supplier services
· Due diligence assessment of acquisition target end-user and Microsoft 365 infrastructure
· Ownership and evolution of end-user and compute and collaboration experience across all the businesses in the group
· Identifying/leading work to deliver more business value
Your skills & experience:
· Experience configurating, deploying, and managing Windows devices in a medium-large business using Intune/Autopilot
· ITIL processes/practices
· Managing device rollouts
· Configuration/administration of: InTune, Defender, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint, Microsoft 365
· Understanding of security/data privacy, practices and controls in a corporate environment
· Experience as a PM/Technical lead on multiple projects involving deployment/migration of end-user and Microsoft 365 services
· Experience using GIT/Azure DevOps for source control (desirable)
· MS Dynamics administration, Power Platform development, Microsoft Azure Resource Management, SQL Server, DevOps (desirable)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.