Global Security Officer
I’m looking to speak to an experienced Global Security Officer to join one of my well-established clients.
You’ll need to have experience working in a security in the MoD as they require you to have an understanding of the processes and requirements, as well as experience dealing with security clearances.
- Being a point of call for security related questions
- Ensuring all personnel working on or with Government assets have the appropriate security clearance
- Maintaining an ongoing review of UK Government security information requirements/reporting to Director responsible for security
- Preparing, updating and implementing MoD contract specific Security Operating Instructions and policies
- Managing facility security audits conducted by the Defence Equipment & Support Principal Security Advisors’ Organisation
- Managing cryptographic audits conducted by the Defence Assurance & Information Services
Your skills and experience:
- Degree/equivalent within the relevant field of engineering/physical science or qualification from a marine or nautical institution
- Be a member of a relevant/appropriate professional institution
- UK citizen
- Experience in a security role
- Successful completion of the Defence School of Intelligence Security Controller’s Course and Defence Crypto Security Authority’s Crypto Custodian Course.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.