I’m working with a fast-growing provider of digital transformation and IT managed solutions to UK businesses that’s looking for a Fulfilment Manager to join them.
You’ll be joining a business that has ambitious plans for expansion and that continuously invests in both its people and transformation projects. You’ll be a key managed and team leader, tasked with effective delivery, always having customer satisfaction as the main goal.
Not only that, but you’ll be managing, coordinating, and supporting the delivery of several simultaneous software solutions to a varied customer base, while also developing and enabling your team.
· Acting as a leader and point of escalation for internal personnel and teams
· Supporting and shaping the direction/evolution of the fulfilment channel and be highly active in functional leadership initiatives
· Supporting functional workshops/requirements capture, working with solution specialists and consultants to define/document tasks and activity plans
· Ensure project documents/task board are complete and appropriately stored
· Managing, mentoring, supporting, and co-ordinating a team of consultant
· Identifying resources and assigning responsibilities for the solution delivery
Your skills and experience:
· Experience of MS Dynamics NAV/BC
· Understanding of functionality, structure and “real world” operation
· Able to lead with confidence/authority while maintain a collaborative working environment
· Project management experience
· Experience of industry recognised project management tools
· Experience delivering large projects in complex environments using a structured/planned approach
· MS Office (Inc O365) experience
· Commercial awareness
If this sounds like the role for you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.