Front End Lead
I’m working with a fantastic ethical fintech organisation that’s looking for a Front End Lead to join them. They are an innovative organisation that is on a mission to help people sustain their wealth and do this by solving problems rather than creating boring banking products.
As the Front End Lead you’ll be reporting to the Head of Engineering, while working within a team of highly skilled Mobile engineers.
· Influence and ownership of the mobile platform
· Setting up and improving the framework to allow teams to implement concepts in a consistent and fit for purpose manner
· Trigger department-wide innovation/improvement by introducing new technology, methodologies, and resolutions
· Act as a supportive and enthusiastic tech lead; advocating for best practices on how to deliver the best software
· Setting up and leading the Mobile Engineering Centre of Excellence
Your skills & experience:
· Experience as a Senior Software Engineer
· Experience leading a team of Mobile engineers
· Able to develop and mentor less experienced team members
· React native ecosystem experience (libraries, tooling, etc.)
· Passion for automation tests/experience writing testable code
· Experience building sleep high-performance user interfaces and complex mobile apps
· React Native (TypeScript)
· Eva design system (UI Kitten)
· React hooks, Detox, CI/CD (Fastlane, Bitrise)
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.