ERP Business Analyst
I’m looking to speak with ERP Business Analysts for a brand new role. If you’d like to join a team where you can truly make a difference, then this is the opportunity for you.
You’ll be playing a key role in ensuring the successful management of ERP & integrated systems. Therefor you’ll ideally have a history/involvement of ERP implementations and be keen and enthusiastic.
· Owning end-to-end requirement gathering phase
· Understanding/documenting current business processes and lead analysis into the definition of the future state
· Working with stakeholders, suppliers, and functional teams to ensure a cohesive approach to project implementation
· Producing detailed designs including class diagrams, file layouts, backup, recovery and restart procedures, etc.
· Owning change process, ensuring all business process changes are managed through to completion
Your skills & experience:
· Knowledge of a broad range of requirement gathering processes and analysis tools and techniques
· Knowledge of order management and finance systems, processes and technologies
· Knowledge/experience of ERP implementations
· Use Stories, Process Maps, Data Flows and Diagrams, Customer Journeys
· End-to-end support through the development and test cycle
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.