I’m looking to speak with Development Leads looking for a new role that’s varied where you’ll be building new skills while solving interesting problems.
For this role, you’ll need to be able to combine technical excellence with skills around managing stakeholders, overseeing the full lifecycle of delivering high-quality technical solutions using MS technologies, and working with team members.
The technical environment is Microsoft centric and 100% cloud based, with core data held on Azure SQL and Dataverse. You’d be slotting into a relatively small IS team that has a significant responsibility improving the business, which means you’ll need to be passionate for your work and to be able to communicate with ease with both colleagues and business users.
· Designing and building new applications using Microsoft technologies
· Developing enhancements to existing application
· Using SQL/PowerShell skills to enhance and automate existing data flows between systems to deliver new business functionality and provide data insight to shape business strategy
· Working with third-party development partners and software providers
· Leading/facilitating the incorporation of new applications and technologies into DevOps processes from a developer’s perspective
· Identifying/leading the implementation of improvements to our DevOps processes
Skills & Experience:
· Extensive software development experience in Microsoft technologies (ASP.Net/Blazor/C# or Power Platform) deploying to Azure with SQL databases.
· T-SQL skills with ability to translate business questions regarding datasets into executable database queries
· UX design/app UI creation skills
· DevOps practices and tools, especially using CI/CD pipelines
· Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud
· Able to build/maintain relationships with key stakeholders including third-party development partners and software providers
· Appetite for keeping track of new technology trends
· Leadership skills and ability to mentor/guide team members
· Experience of software design/full life-cycle delivery experience
· Experience analysing and troubleshooting business-critical application and data issues
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.