We are working with a fantastic financial services company that is looking to make a difference and help people. They are now looking to welcome a Data Tester to their growing software testing team; someone who is technically skilled, but who also shares their ethos.
For this role you’ll need a great eye for detail and a passion for making sure that quality software is produced. You’ll have experience working as a tester within Agile teams, and have an aptitude for data, maths, and back-end data testing.
· Be responsible for data accuracy across all systems
· Working within a team/autonomously to help define technical and business requirements
· Carrying out manual/automated testing activities using best practice to ensure high quality release
· Communicating/working closely with all areas of the business to understand delivery scope
· Help identify issues as early as possible in the development process to achieve the highest quality product
· Reporting/prioritising bugs and issues raised in a variety of channels
· Contributing to and increasing automated test coverage
Your skills & experience:
· SQL/NoSQL tools and techniques/data architecture
· Postman or other API testing tools
· CI/CD principles
· Branching strategies
· TFS/Octopus in Azure environment or equivalent
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.