I am working with a fantastic Manchester based organisation who are looking to expand their software testing team by welcoming a Data Tester to the fold. This financial services company is on a mission to make a difference to people and they’re looking for talented professionals who share that vision.
This hybrid working role will see you working from home 2 days a week, and the rest from their central offices.
As the successful candidate you’ll have experience working as a tester within highly skilled Agile teams and have great maths, data, and back-end data testing skills.
· Take responsibility for Data accuracy across all systems
· Advocating for quality in all aspects of the development process
· Working on your own/within a team to define business/technical requirements, and producing comprehensive scenarios across all platforms and environments
· Carrying out manual/automated testing activities using best practice to ensure high quality release
· Reporting/prioritising bugs and issues
· Contributing to/increasing automated test coverage
Skills & experience:
· Solid knowledge of SQL
· Willing to learn new data technologies
· Exposure to A/B testing methodologies
· Familiar with difference testing methodologies, tools, techniques, and processes
· SQL/NoSQL tools
· Postman or other API testing tools
· CI/CD principles
· Branching strategies
· TFS/Octopus in an Azure environment or equivalent
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.