I’m working with a fantastic ethical fintech organisation that’s looking for a Data Engineer to join them. They are an innovative organisation that is on a mission to help people sustain their wealth and do this by solving problems rather than creating boring banking products.
As a Data Engineer you’ll be working closely with internal stakeholders to implement new technology and strategies. You’ll be helping to further develop the vision on how data and metrics can support the company’s ongoing growth, while also providing expert advice and best practices in data lifecycle management.
· Implementing data definitions, data mappings, and providing support across ongoing integration activities
· Working as part of a team to develop/implement procedures for secure and effective data management
· Experience troubleshooting application and data platform related incidents through to resolution
· Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of database principles and structures
Your skills & experience:
· Good working knowledge of AWS data analytics services (Redshift, Quicksight, Kinesis)
· AWS DynamoDB
· AWS Athena
· Gitlab CI/CD to support deployment of applications across cloud infrastructure
· Able to translate non-technical requirements to technical requirements
· JIRA and Confluence
· AWS Lambda
· SQL and NoSQL databases
· Cloud log management/monitoring data platforms
Interested? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.