D365 Warehousing Consultant
I’m working with a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner that’s looking for a D365 Warehousing Consultant to join their team. This is a remote role that would require some travel to client sites.
You’ll be delivering application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customer while taking responsibility for solution design, delivery, deployment and post go-live support.
· Business process design/mapping and documentation
· Leading implementation streams through to delivery/initial post go-live support
· Liaising with client to analyse business processes, understand customer requirement
· Delivering training to key users/delivering or assisting the delivery of training to end-users as part of an implementation
· Working with PM’s to make sure that activities are kept within budget, deadlines and delivered to agreed quality
· Developing design specifications
· Leading internal solutions design/process mapping workshops
· Knowledge base for end-users and team members on implementations
· Pre-sales activities as required
Your skills & experience:
· Hands-on software implementation experience with D365 F&O in a Consulting role
· D365 F&O implementation experience
· Experience leading a team
· Excellent presentation skills
· Wide understanding of supply chain industry/warehousing business processes
· Pre-sales experience
· Experience implementing solutions for manufacturers
Does this sound like you? Apply now and I’ll be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.