D365 Techno-Functional Consultant
Are you D365 Techno-Functional Consultant looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a thriving Microsoft Gold Partner alongside a team of passionate industry experts? This role will be remote, however you will be required to travel to client sites when needed.
The role would see you defining, delivering and assisting with the Design and Delivery of technical solutions based on client requirements.
· Reviewing and approving technical solution design
· Support developing D365 Customer Engagement methodologies and procedures
· Updating and feeding back to Head of CRM
· Carrying out functional and technical requirements gathering workshops with customers
· Advising on data migration and integration solutions specific to scenarios
· Demonstrating functional and technical solutions to clients and prospective customers
· Maintaining and improving relevant knowledge, skills, and qualifications
· Participating in Dynamics CE knowledge share activities to evaluate and recommend ISV solutions
Your skills and experience:
· Experience of working at a Dynamics Partner
· Experience and involvement in Dynamics CRM implementation projects
· D365 Customer Engagement experience
· Experienced in various versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, D365)
· C, C#, HTML, VB, .Net, SQL Server 2008-2019
· Scribe, SSRD, SSIS, Click Dimensions, Portals Dynamics CRM SDK and Developers toolkit
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.