D365 NAV/NC Support Developer
Are you a NAV/BC Support Developer looking for your next role? Would you like to work for a fantastic Microsoft Partner that not only values their employees, but that is thriving and going from strength-to-strength?
You would come in and provide high quality consultancy support to their customers on support contracts, including 1st line helpdesk remote support. You’ll also be providing 2nd line support to both customers and the Support Team through development activities, including bug fixing, debugging, and developmental changes as required.
· Providing 2nd line support to the team through development skills
· Ensuring development best practice is adhered to and take ownership of project deliverables
· Resolving customer issues
· Performing root cause analysis and incident management to minimise future issues
· Carrying out assigned tasks to a high quality and comprehensive standard
· Providing/receiving internal coaching in order to maintain technical knowledge
· Updating relevant helpdesk/internal software systems accurately
· Providing informal/formal training to customers with standard system and special customisations when needed
· Extensive support experience in a D365 BC/NAV Customer or re-seller environment
· D365 BC/NAV Development experience with multiple versions of BC/NAV
· Comprehensive MS D365 stack
· C/AL, AL, .NET, SSRS and Web Services
· ERP, BI, CRM products
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (advanced user level)
· Able to build strong customer relationships
· Able to provide excellent levels of customer service
· Knowledge of ITIL
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.